Black heat is a fantastically innovative way to provide warmth, without the harsh glare of normal heating appliances. With teflon protection and 1mm ceramic glaze coating they help to create a durable heating element that you can enjoy many evenings to come
Your heater can be wall-mounted, as it comes with this handy easy fit wall mount. Place the heater on a wall of your choice and angle it to where you want the heat to be; easy and flexible.
Remote Control and 5 Hour Timer
This handy remote control enables you to turn the heater on and off from a distance, so there is no need to interrupt the party. Turn your heater on or off smoothly and without any hassle. The 'Black Heat' also has a 5 hour timer, automatically causing the heater to switch off after 5 hours of use. Simple and easy.
On/Off Manual Switch
A helpful, waterproof on/off switch has been placed underneath the heater for easy-to-reach access.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 12.6p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.